A Master's in Business Analytics Program that Prepares You for the Demands of Today
Through hands-on classes and three real-world consulting projects in San Diego and abroad, the Knauss School of Business’ business analytics master’s program will immerse you in the language of data and business. You will learn to use high-demand analytics tools such as Python, SQL, Tableau and IBM SPSS Modeler, while also taking courses in interactive data visualization and technical communications.
In addition to relevant business courses like Financial Analytics and Marketing Analytics, the curriculum of the Business Analytics program at University of San Diego also includes courses like Data for Social Good, which will empower you to make a positive impact in society using data—a unique aspect of the master’s in business analytics program at the Knauss School of Business.
Apply the Language of Data Analytics to a Variety of Business Professions
Our master’s in business analytics teaches you how to solve problems within your chosen field using a new data-driven approach, equipping you with the mindset to make intelligent business decisions for organizations across various industries and sectors. Whether you are considering an analytical role with a different organization or want to learn to apply data to solve problems in your current position, the MSBA will prepare you for the next step in your career.
Never before has there been such a pressing need for professionals who can turn data into action. Whether you choose to apply the skills you gain from Knauss’ master’s in business analytics to a private corporation, the world of government and public administration, or the nonprofit sphere, you will reap the rewards that come with uncovering new opportunities for your organization.
- Data Analytics & Business Concepts
- Applied Statistics
- Analytics Programming
- Data Management
- Interactive Data Visualization
- Prescriptive Analytics
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems Data Science & Big Data View 547 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- USD Graduate Application including $125 application fee
- Official Transcript: Required from the university where you earned your undergraduate (bachelor's) degree. Must be a four-year bachelor's degree, preferably in business, computer science, economics, engineering or the sciences. One semester of college-level statistics must be completed prior to beginning the MSBA program with a grade of B- or higher. GPA with a "B" average or higher is preferred
- Transcripts can be emailed directly
- GMAT or GRE: Test must be taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation
- An up-to-date resume
- For students educated in a language other than English: official TOEFL score or IELTS score
- If you earned a degree from an institution outside of the United States, you are required to submit an official, course-by-course international transcript evaluation
International46950 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 10 months.
National46950 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 10 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.