The MS in Engineering Technology at Purdue University - Online is designed for students with an undergraduate degree in engineering, engineering technology, science, information technology or business.
The program is uniquely equipped to prepare you for a variety of careers, but it does not prepare you to be a theoretical engineer and shouldn’t be confused with a graduate degree in engineering science.
Learn From the Experts
When you learn from Purdue University, you're learning from a leader in engineering technology education. In the program, you'll learn:
- How to apply an agile strategy
- Real-world, problem-solving skills from global case studies
- Within a dynamic curriculum that consistently adapts to industry trends
- From faculty who have firsthand, expert-level experience in business and industry
- "Smart manufacturing" techniques to analyze data and better manage processes
- To gain greater control as a technology manager
- About cybersecurity and the internet of things as they relate to manufacturing and business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Technology from a Global Perspective
- Fundamentals of Collaborative Leadership and Agile Strategy
- Facilities Engineering Technology
- Energy Sustainability and Management
- Smart Manufacturing and Global Supply Chain Management
- Engineering Technology Capstone Research Writing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 345 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- 3 years of relevant professional experience
- An updated resume
- 3.0 cumulative GPA for a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits
- (3) professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- A 500-word personal statement
- An application fee of $60 ($75 for international students)
International13455 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 897 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13455 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 897 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State11955 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 797 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.