Psychological Studies from Cambridge College offers a variety of elective course options that allow you to tailor your course of study to your particular interests. The psychological studies major also emphasizes the needs of an evolving multicultural society. Designed for working adults, classes are offered days, evenings, weekends, and online.
Graduates of the psychological studies degree will be prepared for advancement in human services careers that do not require licensure. Psychology careers that do not require a license may include positions in mental health programs, drug and alcohol recovery programs, shelters for the homeless, and teaching and mentoring positions with colleges and universities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biopsychosocial Dimensions of Aging
- Ethics & Professional Issues for School Counselors & Mental Health Practitioners
- The Counselor in the Forensic Environment
- Death and Dying
- Counseling Adolescents Transitioning to Adulthood
- Family Treatment of Substance Abuse
- Mind, Body, & Emotion: a Holistic Perspective
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
A completed application must be received within enough time for students to receive the i20 and arrive in the U.S prior to the term start-date.
DisciplinesEducation Psychology Educational Psychology View 433 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Supplemental documentation for issuance of I-20
- Official transcript
- Interview with and approval of the SOPC Admissions Committee and acceptance by the dean.
- Current Résumé
- Personal Statement - Write a 1-2 page essay (250-500 words) describing your reasons for obtaining a degree from Cambridge College, your professional experience and goals, and your academic background.
- Two Professional Recommendations
- bachelor’s degree.
- A complete, signed application
- Application fee: $100.00
- Completed Application Supplement for F1 International Students
- Photocopy of your current passport
- Photocopy of your visa (if you are currently in the U.S.)
- Photocopy of pages 1 and 3 of your current I-20 (if you are in the U.S. in F1 status)
- Letter of reference
- Proof of English language proficiency
International20664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 574 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 574 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.