This School of Business MBA concentration provides an alternative for students to add to their core MBA courses with offerings that focus on:
- International operations
- Multinational corporations and economic integration
- Global financial markets
- Cross-cultural marketing
- Study abroad
- Global business strategies
More informationVisit official programme website
- Global Environment for Business
- Global Marketing
- Global Finance
- Global Business Operations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1316 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
A completed, application, including:
- Official transcript(s) for each institution from which you earned a degree
- Current resume
- Graduate essay
- International Student Supplement (part of the online application)
- Transcripts/Credentials evaluated by the International Education Research Foundation (IERF)
- Certificate of Finances and supporting financial documentation
- Scan or photocopy of biographical page from your passport and your dependents’ passports (if you will bring dependents)
- Transfer Eligibility Form (only F-1 and J-1 transfer students now studying in the US)
- If you plan to bring a spouse, we must receive a copy of your marriage certificate in English.
International847 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 847 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National847 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 847 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.