Redlands graduates are prepared to use the power of location intelligence to improve decision-making, organizational performance, and business development.
The University of Redlands MBA with a concentration in Location Analytics combines advanced business competencies with focused use of location analytics concepts and techniques. Graduates are prepared to use the power of location intelligence to lead 21st century businesses and organizations by mastering the skills to:
- Incorporate location analytics into different areas of business, including marketing, operations, sales, information systems, finance, and human resources
- Identify the role location analytics can play in different business sectors for competitive advantage on a local, regional, national, and global scale
- Employ location intelligence to strengthen critical thinking and empower managers and leaders to make more effective decisions
The MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Location Analytics and Marketing
- Spatial Analysis of Global Business
- Location Analytics and Decision-Making
- Managing and Leading the Contemporary Spatial Business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1339 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
A completed application would include:
- Official transcript from a regionally-accredited institution from which you earned a bachelor degree or higher
- Current resume
- Writing sample (choose one of the following options):
- Prior academic writing sample
- Graduate essay
- Certificate of Finances and supporting financial documentation
- Scan or photocopy of biographical page from your passport and your dependents’ passports (if you will bring dependents)
- Transfer Eligibility Form (only F-1 and J-1 transfer students now studying in the US)
- If you plan to bring a spouse, we must receive a copy of your marriage certificate in English.
International864 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 864 USD per credit during 24 months.
National864 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 864 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Redlands
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.