The University of Redlands MBA with a concentration in location analytics combines advanced business competencies with focused use of location analytics concepts and techniques. Graduates are prepared to use the power of location intelligence to lead 21st century businesses and organizations by mastering the skills to:
- Incorporate location analytics into different areas of business, including marketing, operations, sales, information systems, finance, and human resources
- Identify the role location analytics can play in different business sectors for competitive advantage on a local, regional, national, and global scale
- Employ location intelligence to strengthen critical thinking and empower managers and leaders to make more effective decisions
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Location Analytics and Marketing
- Spatial Analysis of Global Business
- Location Analytics and Decision-Making
- Managing and Leading the Contemporary Spatial Business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
A completed, application, including:
- Official transcript(s) for each institution from which you earned a degree
- Current resume
- Graduate essay
- International Student Supplement (part of the online application)
- Transcripts/Credentials evaluated by the International Education Research Foundation (IERF)
- Certificate of Finances and supporting financial documentation
- Scan or photocopy of biographical page from your passport and your dependents’ passports (if you will bring dependents)
- Transfer Eligibility Form (only F-1 and J-1 transfer students now studying in the US)
- If you plan to bring a spouse, we must receive a copy of your marriage certificate in English.
International846 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 846 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National846 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 846 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.