- To provide a unique and professionally oriented training on global food safety management and risk analysis for science/technology graduates who want to develop their expertise in the area of food safety.
- To provide students with advanced knowledge in the major and newly emerging hazards affecting food safety from a global perspective.
- Understand international food standards, laws and regulations and critically evaluate food safety policy as well as legal and sector specific frameworks for food safety management at local, national and international levels;
- Demonstrate competence in developing risk-based food safety management strategies and implementing food safety management systems (e.g., ISO22000);
- Demonstrate fundamental skills in critical analysis, information technology and communication; and
- Work effectively as an individual and in multi-disciplinary groups with a commitment to lifelong learning to enhance their professional development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Food Safety Risk Analysis
- Global Food Safety Management
- Food Safety in Action
- International Food Standards, Laws and Regulations
- Foodborne Chemical and Microbial Hazards: Case Studies
- Global Food Security
- Capstone Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Initial Registration Credits
- 6 for local students
- 12 for non-local students
DisciplinesRisk Management Food Sciences View 11 other Masters in Risk Management in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A Bachelor's degree with Honours in food safety, food science, food technology, food management, public health or other relevant science disciplines.
International681 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 681 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National681 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 681 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
HK$5,300 per credit for local and non-local students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.