The Accounting program of Alfred University builds on the MBA foundation and core skills while offering advanced training in accounting topics and applied skills. The MBA-Accounting program is registered with the NYS Department of Education as meeting the 150-credit hour educational requirements for a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Management for Global Leaders
- Economics for Managers
- Negotiation & Persuasion (A Block)
- Creativity & Innovative Thinking
- Information Technology & Business Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 637 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduate applicants are required to submit a professional resume or curriculum vitae with their application.
- All graduate programs require two letters of recommendation.
- You must submit a written statement describing career goals and reasons for the chosen field of graduate study.
- You must provide official transcripts/mark sheets (in English) from each and every college or university previously attended, including proof that you hold the baccalaureate degree. All academic records which are not in English MUST be certified true copies issued by the educational institution which you attended.
- MBA applicants may be asked to interview as part of the application review process.
- All students must comply with New York State health and immunization requirements and submit health forms and records requested by the University.
International38020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38020 USD per year during 12 months.
National38020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38020 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hornell
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.