The MS in Human Resources curriculum at Lasell College provides a graduate with the skills and knowledge foundation to become a leader in the Human Resource field in the private and public sectors.
- Elementary and High School Teachers
- Kindergarten Teachers
- Technical Eductional Teachers
- Instructional Coordinators
- Preschool Teachers
- Special Education Teachers
- Global Leadership
- Research Methods
- Strategic Information Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Strategy
- Human Resources Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You are encouraged to apply early to get a U.S. Visa because at certain times in the year it is hard to get a visa appointment and processing times may be long.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 1857 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
International22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.