Graduates of the Space Resources program of Colorado School of Mines take advantage of Mines’ world-renowned expertise in terrestrial resources and energy systems and learn how this knowledge can be applied beyond Earth. With guidance from a multidisciplinary group of experts in academia, space agencies and private companies, students will become leaders in this emerging field and propel humanity into the future.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Space Resources Fundamentals
- Space Systems Engineering
- Space Resources Graduate Seminar
- Space Resources Design And Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAstronomy & Space Sciences View 77 other Masters in Astronomy & Space Sciences in United States
- Baccalaureate degree in engineering, computer science, physical sciences, mathematics, or economics with a minimum grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Resume or CV
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) with Quantitative Reasoning section score of 160 or higher. For students coming from a business or economics background, a GMAT score of 650 or higher is acceptable. Applicants from an engineering program at Mines are not required to submit GRE scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Personal statement that explains reasons for pursuing a Space Resources degree
- TOEFL score of 79 or higher or (550 or higher paper-based or 213 computer-based) for applicants whose native language is not English (requirement may be waived after interview with program representative)
International37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37350 USD per year during 12 months.
National37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37350 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State16650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16650 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Golden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.