Colorado School of Mines and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) are at the forefront of a massive shift in the way energy is sourced and consumed worldwide.
Master’s and doctorate-level researchers will develop the skills and knowledge to address the full complexity of tomorrow’s infrastructure, economic and environmental challenges to support government, academia, nonprofits and private business in the Advanced Energy Systems program of Colorado School of Mines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Energy Resources and Electric Power Systems
- Energy for Transportation
- Energy Systems Integration and Efficiency
- Analysis of Integrated Energy Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 121 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, physical sciences, or economics with a grade-point average of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Three letters of recommendation
- All admitted graduate students must submit GRE scores prior to receiving an admissions decision. Mines accepts GRE scores from tests taken within five years of the date of entry
- GRE with quantitative reasoning section score of 160 or higher preferred. For students coming from a business or economics background, a GMAT score of 650 or higher is preferred
- Personal statement explaining interest in pursuing a degree in advanced energy systems and career goals related to energy
International37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37350 USD per year during 12 months.
National37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37350 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State16650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16650 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Golden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.