The program will promote academic scholarship and a commitment to applying innovative solutions to promote development of communities that serve diverse populations.
- Upon completion of the Graduate Sociology Program, students will be able to conduct advanced statistical analyses.
- Upon completion of the Graduate Sociology Program, students will be able to critically evaluate sociological theory in the study and explanation of social phenomenon.
- Upon completion of the Graduate Sociology Program, students will be able to apply advanced sociological research methods in the design of specific research projects.
- Upon completion of the Graduate Sociology Program, students will be able to enhance the diversity of the discipline with regards to research perspectives that have been under-served and under-represented.
More informationVisit official programme website
- advanced statistical analyses
- sociological theory
- sociological research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSociology View 348 other Masters in Sociology in United States
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university or, for most doctoral programs, a master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Degrees from institutions outside of the U.S. must be evaluated for equivalency to U.S. degrees.
- Evidence of ability to speak, write, and comprehend written and oral English language. As part of the application process, all students must present a minimum score of 550 on the paper-based (pBT) and a minimum score of 79 on the internet-based (iBT) Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) administered by the Educational Testing Service in Princeton, NJ.
International17418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8709 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National8020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4010 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.