This program is designed to expand the preparation and instructional practices of middle and secondary educators and education professionals. Fifteen graduate-level credits from the UAF secondary postbaccalaureate licensure program may be applied toward the M.Ed. in secondary education program. Courses are available through UAF by distance delivery and on the Fairbanks campus. Master’s degree requirements must be met within seven years of beginning the program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Applied Social Science Research
- Developing Literacy in the Content Areas
- Learning, Development and Special Needs Instruction
- Curriculum, Management and Strategies II: High Incidence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 3619 other Masters in Education in United States
- Your Graduate Application for Admission.
- Transcripts: The Office of Admissions requires official transcripts of all college-level course work.
- Transcripts for International Applicants: International applicants must submit certified English translations of transcripts of all college-level course work.
- Test Results: Results of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) are required from applicants to most graduate programs.
- Statement of Academic Goals: Write a statement indicating why you want to study in a particular program.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Interdisciplinary Applicants: Submit a Graduate Study Plan and a short research proposal.
International20332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10166 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10234 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5117 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.