Applied Cognitive Psychology-User Experience from Claremont Graduate University (CGU) introduces you to an empirical approach that puts human needs, cognitive capabilities, and behavior first, and then designs to accommodate them.
Graduates with Applied Cognitive Psychology-User Experience from Claremont Graduate University (CGU) will:
- understand psychology and technology,
- be skilled in communication, especially from machine to person, about what is happening, what is about to happen, and what actions are possible.
- empirical methods for assessing the effectiveness of implemented designs and the overall user experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- User Experience Design & Strategy
- Applied Cognitive Psychology
- Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
- Design Methods and Tools
- Research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Cognitive Sciences View 35 other Masters in Cognitive Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $80 Application fee
- Official transcripts (undergraduate/graduate)
- English proficiency exam (international applicants only)
- Copy of Passport
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Financial Statement or Proof
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
International1980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1980 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1980 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.