Learning Techologies and Design with Emphasis in Technology in Schools from University of Missouri - Columbia is your portal to excellence and leadership in designing, developing, and implementing technology in education, training and performance support. In the TiS focus area you will prepare to use innovative and effective technology to improve teaching and learning in a wide variety of settings. In addition to gaining a working knowledge of the underlying theories and strategies involved, you will get practical experience using technology as an effective teaching and learning tool.
Your degree will open an array of career options. Some graduates work in K-12 schools, others work in corporations, and still others apply their skills in government, healthcare, higher education, and other settings. For example, some of our recent graduates are Software Designers and Developers, Learning Strategy Managers, Adaptive Technology Specialists, Training Designers, School Technology Coordinators, and Online Instructors. Whatever the setting, you will graduate with a skill set that will serve you well in the future.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Media
- Web Development
- Electronic Portfolio Development
- Research Methods in Information Science and Learning Technologies
- Teaching Online Courses
- Technology and Assessment
- Technology Leadership
- Learning with Web-based Technologies
- Technology to Enhance Learning
- Instructional Systems Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation General Engineering & Technology Teaching View 4013 other Masters in Education in United States
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 in the last 60 credit hours of the degree
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- 2 letters of reference
International24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 12 months.
National24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12213 USD per year during 12 months.
Online tuition: 11,962 USD/ year
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.