The design of Finance from University of Missouri - Columbia fits career objectives of: Working finance professionals who seek to enhance their career opportunities by gaining additional financial skills and knowledge, Recent degree recipients looking to strengthen their career prospects by furthering their financial training or University of Missouri undergraduate senior-level students wanting to jump-start their career by continuing their financial education.
Coursework focuses on investments, portfolio management, real estate, financial institutions, corporate finance, and risk management/insurance.
Graduates with Finance from University of Missouri - Columbia will:
- learn to independently analyze security markets,
- understand basic valuation techniques and use their knowledge to make financial decisions.
- learn basic theoretical concepts in corporate finance and their application to corporate financing and investment decisions.
- Economics for Managers
- Managerial Finance
- Financial Databases and Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Ethics and Standards of Financial Practice
- Financial Markets
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics View 210 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Minimum requirements are a bachelor’s degree from a college or University recognized by a regional accrediting agency in the U.S. and a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the final 60 credit hours.
- Degrees from non-U.S. institutions must be recognized and approved by the Ministry of Education or Commission responsible for higher education in the country where the degree-granting institution is located.
- Neither a GMAT nor a GRE score is required but will be considered if submitted.
- An international student whose native language is not English is required to present an acceptable score on either the TOEFL or the IELTS.
- Completed Graduate School online application.
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Trulaske Graduate Application (built into the Graduate School online application).
- Letters of recommendation.
International24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 12 months.
National24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12213 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.