At Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology (with emphasis in Statistics, Measurement, and Evaluation in Education) from University of Missouri - Columbia we also offer a number of courses in educational measurement, covering topics such as classical test theory, item response theory, and generalizability theory.
Graduates with Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology (with an Emphasis in Statistics, Measurement, and Evaluation in Education from University of Missouri - Columbia will:
- take a wide range of advanced statistics and quantitative methods courses, from probability, sampling methodology, and categorical data analysis to stochastic theory, time series analysis, Bayesian statistics, and other cutting-edge quantitative techniques.
- be trained in various statistical software programs including SPSS, SAS, R, Mplus, Amos, HLM, and BILOG-MG.
- take courses in learning theories, aspects of human development, and program evaluation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Item Response Theory
- Seminar in Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology
- Educational Planning and Evaluation
- Statistical Data Management and Analysis in Educational Research
- Generalized Linear Modeling
- Structural Equation Modeling
- Hierarchical Linear Modeling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Statistics Counselling View 340 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Proof of Financial Support
- Have earned a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
International24313 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24313 USD per year during 12 months.
National24313 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24313 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11962 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.