Applicants for an English for Speakers of Other Languages (Online) Endorsement must hold a current valid professional license and complete the endorsement graduate courses below (15 credit hours), with a minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA in graduate coursework.
Because all the ESOL Endorsement coursework is available completely online, this program provides you a great deal of convenience and flexibility. Many courses are offered year round in the fall, spring and summer session, although a number are only available twice a year. You can use this course rotation to help plan out your course of study to ensure you can take the courses when you need them and, ultimately, complete your endorsement coursework when you want.
Fell the freedom of a degree around your schedule
At Fort Hays State University, online does not mean impersonal. Our innovative virtual programs really mean you have the flexibility and freedom to plan your program according to your schedule – and finish it on time – with a community of colleagues standing behind you.
Once you are accepted into a program, a faculty member within your specialty area will guide you throughout your studies. Although the requirements for each program vary, you may be able to complete your degree without setting foot on campus, while still developing rich relationships with faculty and fellow classmates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Research
- Instructional Design & Assessment
- Utilization of Technology in the Classroom
- Data Analysis and Assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguages Linguistics View 64 other Masters in Languages in United States
- Using Google Chrome, submit an Application for Graduate Admission at the appropriate website:
- Pay the $40 domestic application fee or $50 international application fee.
- Provide the Graduate School with an official bachelor's degree transcript and master's degree transcript (if applicable) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Provide entrance examination scores as required by individual departments.
- Provide letters of recommendation.
- Provide any other documents required by specific departments, such as a personal statement or vita, background check release, writing sample, or digital art slides.
- International students must provide evidence of their ability to speak English.
International20130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State7986 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 242 USD per credit during 12 months.
Graduate On-Campus (contiguous state) $341.29
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.