Creating customer value involves understanding customer needs and desires, developing unique and superior products and services, and developing and communicating compelling brand messages.
Organizations also prize individuals who can help them understand the value of their customer segments and enhance firm growth through innovative approaches to customer service. Marketing courses in the MBA concentration at Fort Hays State University will help students develop their skills in strategic, conceptual and analytical thinking. Career paths typically pursued by MBAs with a marketing concentration include brand management, market research, retail management, and professional sales.
When you are an MBA student at Fort Hays State, you have these promises from us:
- You will have the freedom to pursue several career-specific concentrations that will expand your knowledge in specialized disciplines that align with you interests and strengths.
- You will have the opportunity to be creative, collaborative and innovative with your work, group projects and internships.
- You will have the support of faculty and staff at every milestone, challenge and success.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Strategic Electronic Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 303 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- Using Google Chrome, submit an Application for Graduate Admission at the appropriate website:
- Pay the $40 domestic application fee or $50 international application fee.
- Provide the Graduate School with an official bachelor's degree transcript and master's degree transcript (if applicable) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Provide entrance examination scores as required by individual departments.
- Provide letters of recommendation.
- Provide any other documents required by specific departments, such as a personal statement or vita, background check release, writing sample, or digital art slides.
- International students must provide evidence of their ability to speak English.
International20740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State8228 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 242 USD per credit during 12 months.
Graduate On-Campus (contiguous state) $341.29
Living costs for Hays
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.