In today's information society, organizations depend on secure computers, networks and practices to mitigate threats from inside and outside of an organization. This Information Assurance (Online) concentration prepares to protect software/hardware and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
When you are an MBA student at Fort Hays State University, you have these promises from us:
- You will have the freedom to pursue several career-specific concentrations that will expand your knowledge in specialized disciplines that align with you interests and strengths.
- You will have the opportunity to be creative, collaborative and innovative with your work, group projects and internships.
- You will have the support of faculty and staff at every milestone, challenge and success.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Information Systems Security
- Management of Information Security
- Information Risk Management and Disaster Recovery
- Information Assurance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Informatics View 79 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
- Using Google Chrome, submit an Application for Graduate Admission at the appropriate website:
- Pay the $40 domestic application fee or $50 international application fee.
- Provide the Graduate School with an official bachelor's degree transcript and master's degree transcript (if applicable) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Provide entrance examination scores as required by individual departments.
- Provide letters of recommendation.
- Provide any other documents required by specific departments, such as a personal statement or vita, background check release, writing sample, or digital art slides.
- International students must provide evidence of their ability to speak English.
International20740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State8228 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 242 USD per credit during 12 months.
Graduate On-Campus (contiguous state) $341.29
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.