You will learn to take the knowledge and skills you acquire and develop them further in practical situations. Each student is assigned a mentor to supervise the elective components of the course to create a study program tailored to your own interests within structural design.
Around the world, there is continuous demand for engineers in the field of the Built Environment. A Master of Architecture, Building and Planning gives you an excellent general basis for a career in this field.
Depending on your choice of track and other options, you will be given assignments in designing, consulting, management, administration and / or research, providing valuable experience for a career in any of these areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The two-year Structural Engineering and Design track includes five core courses plus specialisation and free electives and a final project.
Specialisation electives are offered either in the form of lectures or in the form of projects, both related to structural design of load-bearing structures.
Lectures allow you to acquire individual knowledge and competences within the field of structural design, while projects can be divided into:
- Design projects (large span structures as well as high rise buildings), and
- Research projects (experimental research as well as numerical research).
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Industrial Design Design View 28 other Masters in Design in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A sufficient level of academic knowledge, skills and competences.
- A Licenciado / Licenciatura, Titulo de Ingeniero (Superior), Titulo de Arquitecto or Titulo de Graduado degree (obtained after at least 4 years = 240 ECTS of studies) from an accredited university.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 7.0/10.
- Specific subject related knowledge and skills depending on the program of your choice (see check your eligibility)
- a certain level of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.