As a graduate of this Power Engineering program at Clarkson University, you will be known for your solid power engineering foundation and ability to apply advanced computer, communications, electronics, control and signal processing technologies to the power industry. We instill the willingness to work hard and contribute in areas including research and development, planning, design, operations, field services and construction.
Faculty and students are involved in Clarkson's Center for Sustainable Energy Systems and prepare for careers developing renewable energy technologies and sustainable energy systems.
- a total of 30 graduate credits
- at least six electrical engineering courses, four of which are in the power engineering area
- twenty-one to 27 credits of course work
- one to 7 credits of ME project (option available in summer term)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering View 149 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
- Application form.
- Resume and statement of purpose.
- Letters of recommendation — three letters required.
- Official transcripts.
- Test scores — GRE and TOEFL/IELTS (if applicable).
International20820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1388 USD per credit during 24 months.
National20820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1388 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Potsdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.