As a student in the Mechanical Engineering program at Clarkson University, we encourage you to consider MBA electives and non-technical courses to integrate business skills that complement your technical expertise.
We offer an MS degree in mechanical engineering both at the Capital Region Campus and in Potsdam, N.Y. Capital Region courses take place in the evening, while courses in Potsdam are typically held during the day.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- A minimum of 30 credit hours of graduate coursework, including at least 20 credit hours of course and seminar work.
- A written thesis based on independent research
- A comprehensive examination
- An appropriate, professionally oriented special project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 429 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- Application form.
- Resume and statement of purpose.
- Letters of recommendation — three letters required.
- Official transcripts.
- Test scores — GRE and TOEFL/IELTS (if applicable).
International20820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1388 USD per credit during 24 months.
National20820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1388 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Potsdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.