The program is online and provides you with the skills to acquire, interpret and communicate healthcare data to shape the direction of the healthcare industry. As a graduate, you will be prepared to take positions in healthcare organizations that require you to analyze high volumes of clinical, administrative and financial data. Our graduates establish highly visible and successful careers in hospitals, health systems, health insurance companies, medical practices, technology and consulting firms, pharmaceutical and medical device companies and healthcare policy companies.
- Introduction to Healthcare Systems
- Healthcare Leadership Proseminar
- Healthcare Accounting and Finance
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 194 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Application Fees: Full-time applicants from the U.S. and Canada are required to pay a $50.00 application fee.
- Supplemental information: A resume and an essay or personal statement outlining your goals and objectives in graduate school and beyond are required.
- Letters of Reference: Ask three references who can evaluate your work (academically and/or professionally) and overall motivation to pursue your degree.
- Transcripts: Send official transcripts.
- Test Scores: All applicants are required to take the general Graduate Record Exam (GRE) (a score is good for 5 years after test is taken). There are no minimum required scores for the GRE report.
International1606 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1606 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1606 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1606 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.