Students in the Master of Laws (LL.M.) dispute resolution program have a unique opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of theoretical, policy, design and ethical issues in dispute resolution. They study with leading dispute resolution scholars who generate important academic work influencing dispute resolution theory and practice around the world. Small class sizes create a close community with faculty and students.
DR professionals work in many different areas. To illustrate, the Association for Conflict Resolution has sections dealing with commercial, community, consumer, court, criminal justice, education, environmental / public policy, family, health care, international, ombudsman, online disputes, organizational conflict management, spirituality, training, and workplace issues.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Conflict and Conflict Management
- Cross-Cultural Dispute Resolution
- Emotional Intelligence in Law
- LL.M. Externship
- LL.M. Independent Study
- Mediation Clinic
- Practicum on Dispute Resolution Training and Education
- Group Dynamics and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Analysis and Change
- Organizational Change in a Community and Global Context
- Organizational Dynamics and Leadership
- Theory and Practice of Theatre of the Oppressed
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis as space is available.
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 138 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United States
- Minimum GPA: 2.5 in JD program; 3.0 for graduate or advanced degree programs
- JD or its foreign equivalent; in exceptional cases, applicants may be admitted without a law degree if they have substantial experience with dispute resolution.
- Significant legal experience preferred
International27090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27090 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National27090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27090 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11252 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11252 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.