Students in Dispute Resolution from University of Missouri - Columbia study with leading dispute resolution scholars who generate important academic work influencing dispute resolution theory and practice around the world. Small class sizes create a close community with faculty and students.
The LLM meets the needs of those with backgrounds as advocates, neutrals, law-trained court administrators and government agency personnel, among others.
Graduates with Dispute Resolution from University of Missouri - Columbia will:
- blend theoretical analysis, practitioner skills, and systems design work.
- enrich the level of discussion, inside and outside the classroom.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conflict and Conflict Management
- Cross-Cultural Dispute Resolution
- Emotional Intelligence in Law
- Mediation Clinic
- Group Dynamics and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Analysis and Change
- Organizational Change in a Community and Global Context
- Organizational Dynamics and Leadership
- Theory and Practice of Theatre of the Oppressed
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis as space is available.
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 183 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United States
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Have earned a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Significant legal experience preferred
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Professional resume (upload through online application)
- Statement of purpose: 300-500 words stating reasons for pursuing this degree (upload through online application)
- 2 letters of recommendation (use the form provided through our site)
- Financial support application form (if applicable)
International24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 12 months.
National24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12213 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.