At Agricultural Leadership, Communication and Education from University of Missouri - Columbia course work includes program and professional development, evaluation, teaching and learning theories and practices, educational methods, organization and administration, leadership and communication.
A degree in agricultural education leads to careers in which students can influence the understanding of agriculture and its role in society and the global economy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Evaluation of Educational Programs
- Methods of Qualitative Research
- Creative Component in Agricultural Education and Leadership
- Designing and Delivering Educational/Leadership Programs
- Inservice Course in Agricultural Education and Leadership
- Induction Year Teaching
- Student and Teacher Development in Agricultural Education and Leadership
- College Teaching of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
This program accepts rolling admissions. It is recommended that you submit your application six weeks before the beginning of the term.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Agriculture View 1711 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Minimum GPA: Average of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work
- Minimum GRE score. GRE scores are only required for applicants having an undergraduate GPA below 3.20 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of purpose
- Official GRE scores
- Personal data sheet
- Minimum of 2 letters of recommendation
- Proof of Financial Support
- Have earned a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
International24313 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24313 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National24313 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24313 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11962 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Online tuition: 11,962 USD/ year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.