Reading from University of Central Oklahoma will help you become a Literacy Leader in your school and district, and will help you be a stronger, more prepared classroom teacher, with a repertoire of strategies, assessments and foundational knowledge to help you teach students, of all ages and abilities, to read in PreK-12th grade classrooms.
- Reading Specialist
- Literacy Coach
- Reading Coach
- Reading/Literacy Interventionist
- Title I Teacher or Director
- Reading Clinic Director or Tutor
- Curriculum Director
- Adult Education, including: Colleges, CareerTech, and Correctional Institutions
- Foundation & Survey of Reading
- Theoretical Basis of Reading
- Adolescent Literacy
- History of the English Language
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Languages Literature View 633 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
- UCO Graduate Admission Application form.
- 2.75 overall GPA
- Non-refundable application fee of $60.
- Official (not student) copies of transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation and other documents (if required by the program).
- Appropriate visa and evidence of English Language Proficiency (for international students only)
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.