Our graduates work in the field as counselors and administrators, assisting individuals with disabilities to attain employment, well-being and optimum independence.Our goal is to provide you the best educational experience possible in a strong student-centered environment.Upon graduation, you’re also eligible for national certification as a rehabilitation counselor and state licensure as a professional counselor.
- Understanding Educational Research
- Human Growth and Development
- Counseling Theories & Techniques
- Cultural Consideration in Counseling
- Group Dynamics, Techniques, and Procedures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 897 other Masters in Counselling in United States
You’ll need to meet the admission requirements for South Carolina State University. The program admission process includes:
- Completed departmental graduate program application
- Personal statement
- Two reference letters (one from a former instructor, the other from a former employer)
- Competitive GRE scores (international students whose native language is not English may substitute UNT’s Graduate Preparation Course for their GRE score.
- Personal interview with graduate faculty members
International21038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10519 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National9928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4964 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.