The Speech Pathology and Audiology program at the South Carolina State University offers sequential and simultaneous academic coursework, supervised clinical practicum, and research experiences that enable students to meet the requirements for certification by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) and licensure by the South Carolina Board of Examiners in Speech Pathology and Audiology.
- Successful completion of the program also requires the satisfactory completion of a comprehensive examination in speech-language pathology.
- Graduate courses are offered in the evening with clinical practicums and seminars during the day.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Graduate Study in Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Clinical Report Writing
- Anatomy and Physiology of Speech and Hearing
- Speech and Hearing Science
- Speech and Language Development
- Cultural Language Variations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology Linguistics Speech Pathology View 635 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 3.00 on a 4.0 scale
- Statement of Purpose
- Strong Letters of Recommendation (2) e.g. former professor, supervisor
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
International21038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10519 USD per semester during 12 months.
National21038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10519 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4964 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Orangeburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.