These options provide diverse opportunities in the educational preparation of nutritionists and dietitians, and at the same time meet specific needs of individuals and groups. The academic program consists of a minimum of thirty-six (36) semester hours. Candidates, with the consent of their advisors and according to their professional interests, are permitted to enroll in courses in related fields.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction of Data Analysis
- Understanding Educational Research
- Instructional Technology
- Maternal and Child Nutrition
- Nutrition and Aging
- Advanced Nutrition Laboratory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics View 230 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application & Application Fee. Complete the enclosed Application for Graduate Admission and submit it with the $25.00 nonrefundable application fee. (Form Enclosed)
- Transcripts. Provide an official copy of your baccalaureate transcript showing degree earned and an official copy of ALL graduate credit transcripts.
- Enrollment Objective(s) and Current Resume. Provide a detailed explanation (150-300 words)
International21038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10519 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National9928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4964 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.