The Business Analytics program at University of Central Oklahoma provides a theoretical understanding of the principles used in data analysis for business decision making. It also engages students in practical, hands-on, transformative learning experiences with real-world data. The successful Business Analytics graduates will be able to manage and improve analytics processes, identify big data technologies which support business analytics goals, differentiate analysis models for a variety of business cases, and apply the best model for each case. The successful student will also be able to create meaningful representations of business data and communicate the analysis of that data to business professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managerial and Operational Analytics
- Spreadsheet Modeling
- Database Foundations for Analytics
- Data Visualization
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 273 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Online application for admission
- A 500-word letter of application expressing interest in the program and providing any additional information you believe will be helpful for admission decisions. Include how this program fits with your career goals, and how your education or work history has prepared you for this program.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree from an appropriately accredited institution, with an overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.75* or above.
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each institution attended with all degrees posted. All transcripts must be from appropriately accredited institutions.
International13434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6717 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National13434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6717 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State5928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2964 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.