The Master of Professional Studies in Analytics at Northeastern University helps to meet the increasing demand from employers by teaching the competencies that define an analyst's ability to demonstrate the application of the knowledge, skills, and dispositions through behavior that is directly related to performance goals: Statistics/Mathematics, Analytics Systems Technology, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Business Process/ Management, Business Analytics Agility, Communicating with Data, and Leadership/Data Governance, Policy and Ethics.
The Master of Professional Studies in Analytics program prepares students by applying the principles, tools, and methods of analytics to a project within a sponsoring organization to successfully assist with the extraction, development, delivery, and/or translation/implementation of data analysis for tactical and/or strategic decision making in organizations.
- Build portfolios of real-world projects demonstrating competency with key technologies, visualization and communication techniques, and the ability to translate information into recommended actions.
- Gain a core analytical skillset upon which to layer more specialized technical skillsets or industry-specific applications.
- Develop a relationship to industry leaders and peers so that you may leverage your Northeastern education long after your formal education ends.
- Choose from a host of flexible programming options—all of which share an industry-defined core curriculum and a credit-bearing experiential requirement.
- Anticipate and contribute to the future direction of data analytics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Probability Theory and Introductory Statistics
- Intermediate Analytics
- Enterprise Analytics
- Communication and Visualization for Data Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 252 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Statement of purpose (500–1000 words): identifies your educational goals and expectations of the program; please be aware that the University's academic policy on plagiarism applies to your statement of purpose
- Professional resume
- Unofficial undergraduate transcripts (Official transcripts required at the time of admission)
- Two letters of recommendation: from individuals who have either academic or professional knowledge of your capabilities such as a faculty member, colleague, or mentor, preferably one from your current employer
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40600 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National20300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40600 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.