An emphasis of Leadership with Concentration in SAHE from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) is the development of educational leaders who can transform institutions into learning communities in which all members of a diverse society are accorded opportunity and respect.
Graduates with Leadership with Concentration in SAHE from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) will:
- develop as leaders through an expanded self- knowledge and worldview.
- develop student affairs competencies and leadership strategies.
- learn how to guide a professional team as they integrate recommendations from research with an assessment of the needs of a college and/or university and create a plan for student success.
- explore the political and social implications of higher education and the educational requirements of a diverse, democratic, multicultural society.
- acquire the confidence necessary to ignite and inspire others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Personal and Professional Development in StudentAffairs in Higher Education
- Vision, Values, and Leadership in StudentAffairs in Higher Education
- Social and Cultural Foundations ofHigher Education
- Counseling & Student Development Theories
- Counseling and Helping Skills in Higher Education
- Legal & Ethical Issues in Higher Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2230 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Online Application
- Fee: Pay the $60.00 application fee.
- Career Goals Statement: Upload your career goals statement into the online application and include responses to the following prompts. Please limit your narrative to 1500 words.
- Professional Résumé: Upload your professional résumé
- Tuition Classification Form: Complete and upload the Tuition Classification Form
- References: List the name, title/organization, and email of three references. They will be emailed the SAHE recommendation form/instructions. Ideally, one reference should be a former instructor, one should be a current or former supervisor, and one should be a professional colleague.
- Background Check: All applicants must submit a copy of their background check with their application.
- Official Transcripts: Submit official transcripts (minimum GPA of 2.75 required for admission) of all academic work ever completed to date
- Admissions Interview
- English Proficiency
International15034 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7517 USD per semester during 12 months.
National15034 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7517 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3773 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Colorado Springs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.