Systems Engineering from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) provides a broad understanding of the roles of a systems engineer and a thorough understanding of process implementation -- from needs analysis and system requirements to trade off studies and system design.
Graduates with Systems Engineering from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) will:
- know and be able to perform in the following areas:
- gain a broad understanding of the systems engineering life-cycle process
- gain proficiency with mathematical tools and techniques used to perform systems analysis, trade-off studies, and high-level modeling
- have a broad understanding of systems architecture and its relationship to system design
- Engineering Project Management
- Systems Engineering Processes
- System Analysis
- Systems Architecture
- Project Estimation and Risk Management
- Engineering Modeling and Simulation
- Systems Engineering Project (Capstone)
- Finance & Accounting for Engineering Managers
- Leadership for Engineers
- Space Mission Analysis
- Spacecraft Environment Interactions
- Space Communications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 395 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Baccalaureate degree (BS) in engineering or a related science discipline from an accredited institution.
- Undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a scale of 4.0 in all college level academic work attempted.
- Two years experience in a commercial, civil or government engineering/science field.
- English Proficiency
International16470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8235 USD per semester during 12 months.
National16470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8235 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4725 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.