Flexibility in Engineering Management from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) timing and modality is designed to accommodate today's working professional.
Graduates with Engineering Management from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) will know and be able to perform in the following areas:
- Systems engineering life cycle process
- Finance and accounting principles applied to engineering organization
- Leadership and management skills for a rapidly changing technological world
- Systems Perspective
- Systems Engineering Processes
- Engineering Project Management
- Finance & Accounting for Engineering Managers
- Project Estimation and Risk Analysis
- Leadership for Engineers
- Case Studies in Engineering Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Operations: Competing Through Capabilities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEngineering Management View 138 other Masters in Engineering Management in United States
- Bachelor of Science in engineering or a related science discipline from an accredited institution.
- Undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a scale of 4.0 in all college level academic work attempted.
- Undergraduate coursework in: Engineering Economics and Statistics
- Two (2) or more years experience in industrial, civil or government engineering or technical professional positions is required.
- English Proficiency
International16470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8235 USD per semester during 12 months.
National16470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8235 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4725 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.