Communication from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) prepares graduates for careers in the profit and non-profit sectors, as well as in academia. Given the extent to which communication is ubiquitous, the mission of our graduate program is to help students develop an array of scholarly, personal, and professional communication skills suitable to a variety of contexts.
Graduates with Communication from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) will:
- develop expertise in Professional (Organizational) Communication, Media Studies, or advanced studies with an emphasis on their own area of interest.
- learn to connect communication knowledge, theory, and research capacities to real-world situations.
- gain a passion for intellectual and theoretical discovery that transcends career objectives and course expectations.
- Public Relations and Social Media
- Advanced Public Speaking
- Communication, Teaching, and Learning
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Gender and Leadership
- Problems in Radio-TV and Film
- Diversity and Global Issues in Contemporary Organizations
- Privilege and Oppression in Popular Culture
- Communication Research Practicum (
- Emerging Communication Technologies
- Communication Competency: Theory, Assessment and Pedagogy
- Media Effects
- Communication, Training and Development
- Problems in Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Digital Communication View 154 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United States
- Admission Application Form, accurately and completely filled out
- Complete Tuition Classification Form for Colorado residency, if the student claims in-state tuition eligibility
- Official transcripts for each college or university previously attended (an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher is expected)
- A statement of purpose that addresses the following questions: In what ways do you think this degree would help you accomplish your personal, academic and professional goals at this time of your life? What aspects of our program do you think will help accomplish your goals? What preparations do you have that will likely help you succeed in this program? What challenges do you anticipate during your graduate career and how do you plan on overcoming them?
- Two Letters of Recommendation from instructors or employers
- A sample of Scholarly Writing
- Non-refundable application fee of $60.
- English Proficiency
International15462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7731 USD per semester during 12 months.
National15462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7731 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7746 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3873 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Colorado Springs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.