From three different course paths, you can choose to complete a thesis, field project, or coursework only. Take advantage of our state-of-the-art facilities at your disposal on campus.
Assignments and projects apply to real-life industry problems and will develop your expertise in:
- Project management
- Automation and control
- System design and integration
- Advanced manufacturing engineering
- Critical thinking
Professors in the Manufacturing Engineering program at University of Wisconsin Stout all have substantial industry experience and are well-prepared, responsive to students needs and interests, and truly care about your success. You will be fully supported throughout your time with the program.
The hybrid format of this program is a perfect fit for the demands of your schedule as a working professional. Courses are offered on campus during the weekends and evenings, or take them online at your own convenience. In fact, you can earn your entire M.S. Manufacturing Engineering degree online! We'll work with you to find the best schedule and timeline to meet your needs.
- Six Sigma Quality Improvement Methods: Black Belt Level
- Planned Experimentation for Quality Improvement
- Principles of Occupational Risk Control/Safety
- Organizational Research Methods
- Manufacturing System Design and Simulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 388 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United States
- We recommend using our online application as the easiest and fastest way to apply
- The $106 International application fee includes the $56 application fee and the $50 International processing fee.
- Submit a completed Declaration of Finances form along with a formal written statement or official bank statement certifying that either the sponsor, prospective student’s parents, or prospective student has sufficient funds on deposit (in US dollars) to ensure full payment of expenses for the student’s first year of graduate study.
- Academic records from all higher education institutions attended.
International31548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15774 USD per semester during 12 months.
National31548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15774 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State14596 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7298 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Menominee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.