Operations, supply chain and logistics management are areas that need managers who can apply both existing and emerging technologies to plan, organize and implement effective systems. Our unique Operations and Supply Management program at University of Wisconsin Stout can be fully completed online — a valuable option for working professionals with a demanding schedule.
- Quality Management
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- One of the only programs of its kind in Wisconsin.
- Convenient course scheduling: the entire program can be completed through evening or online courses and independent study programs.
- The degree can be completed in a short period of time.
- Our practice-oriented approach combines leadership and technical emphases.
- Engaging full-time faculty with industry experience and knowledge.
- A broad mix of U.S. and international students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial and Cost Analysis
- Strategic Planning & Deployment
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Seminar In Operations Management
- Program Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 133 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- We recommend using our online application as the easiest and fastest way to apply
- The $106 International application fee includes the $56 application fee and the $50 International processing fee.
- Submit a completed Declaration of Finances form along with a formal written statement or official bank statement certifying that either the sponsor, prospective student’s parents, or prospective student has sufficient funds on deposit (in US dollars) to ensure full payment of expenses for the student’s first year of graduate study.
- Academic records from all higher education institutions attended.
International7083 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 36 months.
National7083 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.