This Healthcare Administration program at University of Wisconsin Stout will teach you the skills you need to make impactful decisions for your healthcare institution, such as recruitment and retention, financial management, and organizational development; as well as skills specific to the healthcare environment, like health law and policy, population health, and communicating healthcare trends.
Because the coursework in the program is entirely online, you can study and do homework whenever you like, wherever you have an Internet connection. Courses have no set meeting times and you never need to come to campus. At the same time, you will have ready access to success coaches and faculty by phone and email, and you may take advantage of on-campus resources such as career assistance and libraries.
UW-Stout will be your home campus
The UW Master of Science in Healthcare Administration is a collaboration of five University of Wisconsin institutions: UW-La Crosse, UW-Parkside, UW-Platteville, UW-Stevens Point, and UW-Stout, bringing you the best and brightest healthcare management instructors from across the UW System.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- recruitment and retention
- financial management
- organizational development
- healthcare environment
- health law and policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 361 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- We recommend using our online application as the easiest and fastest way to apply
- The $106 International application fee includes the $56 application fee and the $50 International processing fee.
- Submit a completed Declaration of Finances form along with a formal written statement or official bank statement certifying that either the sponsor, prospective student’s parents, or prospective student has sufficient funds on deposit (in US dollars) to ensure full payment of expenses for the student’s first year of graduate study.
- Academic records from all higher education institutions attended.
International26825 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26825 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National26825 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26825 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.