Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) program at University of California, Berkeley is a place of intellectual vitality. This vitality is evident in its creative and forward-looking curricula and classroom teaching, its attentive academic mentoring, and the innovative research conducted by students and faculty.
CEE focuses on developing future leaders for the engineering profession, for academia, and for applying engineering methods in the broader societal context. CEE conducts cutting-edge research, defining what constitutes the evolving domain of Civil and Environmental Engineering. This research develops theory and understanding as well as tools and techniques for professional practice and for solving societal problems. CEE exhibits great service, both through the actions of its members and collectively, contributing expertise where needed.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) offers a Master of Science (MS) program, a doctoral degree (PhD) program, and a Master of Engineering (MEng) program.
- CEE also offers three concurrent degree programs and two certificate programs.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 1842 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- a bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution;
- a satisfactory scholastic average, usually a minimum grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B) on a 4.0 scale; and
- enough undergraduate training to do graduate work in your chosen field.
International26544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13272 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13272 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Berkeley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.