The MBA will build on students’ professional experience and provide an advanced qualitative and quantitative understanding of organisations, their management, and the changing global context in which they operate.
Students will develop a knowledge and understanding of management and business through modules in accounting and finance, strategy, organisational behaviour and leadership, decision-making and analytics, marketing, and operations.
Several modules also explore how business is impacted by technology and another module explores specific challenges and opportunities for companies in China. Optional modules focus on finance, entrepreneurship, marketing, and human resources.
Graduates of the Business Administration course from the University College London (UCL) are likely to find employment as managers and leaders in global companies across all industries.
Graduates of the MBA will receive quantitative and analytical training to make an early and substantial individual contribution to their employers. Additional training in organisational behaviour and leadership and cross-cultural management and negotiation will enable graduates to add more value through effectively leading and managing others.
BiMBA Business School at the Peking University National School of Development offers you extensive career and professional development services to enhance your interpersonal skills and your employability in the Chinese job market.
- Accounting and Finance
- Decision-making and Analytics
- Economics and Business in China
- Organisational Behaviour and Leadership
- Contemporary Issues in International Finance
- Consumer Behaviour and Digital Marketing
- Cross-cultural Management and Negotiation
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Europe
- Chinese Entrepreneurship and the Global Context
- 16 months
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 587 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second-class Bachelor's degree from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard is required followed by at least three year's full-time work experience.
- A GMAT or GRE, or equivalent standardised test set by UCL and the NSD is also required; a minimum GMAT score of 600 is recommended.
International43948 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43948 EUR per year during 16 months.
National43948 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43948 EUR per year during 16 months.
- The fees are set in Chinese Yuan (RMB 368,000) and payable to the Beijing International MBA at the Peking University National School of Development.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.