The STEM-designated Technology Management program of University of Massachusetts Dartmouth is designed both for experienced engineers who would like to advance their careers in management and for business managers who are facing the challenges of implementing complicated enterprise-level systems.
The MSTM program offers a unique combination of operations management and management information system courses. Its technological perspectives will inspire you to create innovative solutions to operational problems and to execute inventive new operational strategies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creating Value Through Operations Analysis
- Logistics Strategy and Management
- Business Analytics and Data Mining
- Technology Management Strategies
- Information Technology Management
- Advanced Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 195 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
- Undergraduate degree: Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning attended
- Official GMAT (or equivalent) test score or GMAT can be waived
- 1 letter of recommendation: preferably from a faculty member or an employer
- A personal statement (minimum 300 words) explaining the applicant's career goals and motivation for the degree
- Current resume
- Candidates whose Bachelor’s degree was not earned in an approved English language country must submit either the TOEFL exam (minimum score of 80 IBT) or IELTS exam (minimum band score of 6.5)
International22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22183 USD per year during 12 months.
National22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22183 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12292 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.