Throughout the Healthcare Management program of University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, you’ll enhance your managerial skills, which can be applied immediately in the workplace. You’ll learn how to formulate and implement administrative policies and plans that support organizational goals. Graduates are well prepared to lead their organizations and advance their careers.
The curriculum develops the operational and behavioral skills necessary for transforming the healthcare workplace into an efficient, effective, error-free, and empowered organization. The MSHM curriculum consists of a total of 30 credit hours:
- 8 required courses
- 2 elective courses or a Master’s Project or Master’s Thesis
Core courses focus on two areas:
- management of costs, quality, and error reduction
- development of leadership, motivation and collaborative skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Cost Management
- Healthcare Economics and Managing Healthcare Finances
- Management of Organizational Change
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership in Healthcare Organizations
- Management of Health Care Operations
- U.S. Healthcare Delivery System
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 559 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Undergraduate degree: Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning attended
- Official GMAT (or equivalent) test score or GMAT can be waived
- 1 letter of recommendation: preferably from a faculty member or an employer
- A personal statement (minimum 300 words) explaining the applicant's career goals and motivation for the degree
- Current resume
- Candidates whose Bachelor’s degree was not earned in an approved English language country must submit either the TOEFL exam (minimum score of 80 IBT) or IELTS exam (minimum band score of 6.5)
International22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22183 USD per year during 12 months.
National22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22183 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12292 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.