Access to assistive technology enables individuals with disabilities to participate more fully in their homes, schools and communities.
A certificate in Assistive Technology from Bowling Green State University is embedded into the masters program or available as a stand-alone certificate.
Advance Your Career
- Assistive technology specialist
- Education leader
- Assistive technology coordinator
- Director of Assistive Technology Services
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Seminar: Issues and Practices in Special Education
- Research in Education
- Assessment Processes for Assistive Technology
- Implementation Strategies for Assistive Technology
- Integrating and Managing Assistive Technology in the Classroom
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 148 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Submit Your Graduate College Application Online
- Submit Official Transcripts and Standardized Test Scores
- Statement of Purpose
International10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.