The master’s degree in Forensic Science (MSFS) program refreshes, solidifies and upgrades the undergraduate and current practitioner knowledge base, allowing students to prepare for new challenges they will encounter in their professional careers. As a result, graduates of the program will be equipped with up-to-date knowledge and skills in forensic science and crime scene investigation, creating opportunities to become sought-after leaders in their profession.
- Elements of Forensic Science
- Law, Evidence, and Procedure
- Crime Scene Techniques
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesForensic Science View 103 other Masters in Forensic Science in United States
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Scanned copies of official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended. Upon admission, final official or notarized copies of transcripts from all institutions where degrees were earned (showing dates when the degrees were conferred) and diplomas from international institutions must be submitted.
- Standardized test scores (GRE, GMAT, PRAXIS, OAE) may be required. Please visit the program website for additional information.
- Programs may also require recommendations, a statement of purpose, a resume, and other documents. Please visit the program website for additional information.
International18678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9339 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5344 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.