At the Bowling Green State University we offer a master degree in Music Education (Teaching Artistry). Through the use of mentor teachers, faculty committees, individualized and group instruction, and faculty driven curricular benchmarks, students will gain important pedagogical skills, which can be implemented immediately in their own professional work.
We turn your classroom into our classroom - allowing you to immediately apply what you learn into your own planning and instruction.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- In the College of Musical Arts, opportunity is everywhere. Take advantage of it or create your own experience. Our network of alumni working in the music profession spreads far and wide through the Midwest and beyond.
- Partnerships with regional schools, the Toledo Symphony Orchestra, the Toledo Opera, the Toledo Museum of Art, WGTE Public Media, the Marathon Center for the Performing Arts, the Detroit Symphony, and more, offer students the chance to get hands-on experience from the moment they begin their degree, and networking and job opportunities upon graduating.
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music History View 9 other Masters in Music History in United States
- Graduate Application
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Scanned copies of official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended. Upon admission, final official or notarized copies of transcripts from all institutions where degrees were earned (showing dates when the degrees were conferred) and diplomas from international institutions must be submitted.
- Standardized test scores (GRE, GMAT, PRAXIS, OAE) may be required.
- Programs may also require recommendations, a statement of purpose, a resume, and other documents.
International18678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9339 USD per semester and a duration of 15 months.
National18678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9339 USD per semester and a duration of 15 months.
In-State10688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5344 USD per semester and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.