The Instructional Technology program at Jacksonville State University will equip individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to guide educational practitioners in the use of emerging technologies to improve teaching and learning. Program participants will develop knowledge and skills in foundations of instructional design, software applications, e-learning modules and course development, and assessment and evaluation techniques.
Students will become proficient in:
- Instructional design
- Software applications
- E-learning modules and course development
- Assessment and evaluation techniques
- Online teaching
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Educational Technology
- Technology Enhanced Teaching and Learning
- Learning Through Interactive Technologies
- Digital Literacy in the Classroom
- Designing Virtual Learning Spaces
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Technology Management General Engineering & Technology View 1601 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the JSU Graduate Application for Admission.
- Pay the non-refundable $35 application processing fee.
- Send official transcripts from all colleges/universities with degrees posted to Graduate Admissions
- Detailed course description and/or syllabus for each courses/subjects completed in Bachelor's degree program when requested by the concerned graduate department.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of financial document (financial statement and letter) stating a balance of at least $30,500.
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Jacksonville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.