The team of Instructional Leadership professors at Jacksonville State University seeks to encourage a professional commitment to democratic and inclusive educational models by practitioners guided to be creative decision makers. Commitments to diversity, social justice, a broad knowledge base grounded in constructivism and emerging and traditional curriculum theories, and reflective, ethical practice, are considered to be characteristic components of educational leaders that successfully complete the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Education and Technology
- Computer-based Instructional Technology
- Curriculum Development
- Action Research
- Leading for Learning
- Management of the Learning Organization
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 979 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the JSU Graduate Application for Admission.
- Pay the non-refundable $35 application processing fee.
- Send official transcripts from all colleges/universities with degrees posted to Graduate Admissions
- Detailed course description and/or syllabus for each courses/subjects completed in Bachelor's degree program when requested by the concerned graduate department.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of financial document (financial statement and letter) stating a balance of at least $30,500.
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.