The team of professors in this area of Instructional Leadership at Jacksonville State University seeks to encourage a professional commitment to democratic and inclusive educational models by practitioners guided to be creative decision makers. Commitments to diversity, social justice, a broad knowledge base grounded in constructivism and emerging and traditional curriculum theories, and reflective, ethical practice, are considered to be characteristic components of educational leaders that successfully complete the program.
About the college
The JSU College of Education & Professional Studies proudly serves the citizens of northeast Alabama, the southeast, and the nation through the traditional and online programs of study.
Teachers and other school personnel prepared at the baccalaureate, master's, and educational specialist levels develop an extensive knowledge and skill based education appropriate for the level of certification. Developing initial and advanced education candidates into effective, reflective, creative decision makers is the fundamental goal of all teacher preparation programs at JSU.
- Graduate Education and Technology
- Computer-based Instructional Technology
- Curriculum Development
- Action Research
- Leading for Learning
- Management of the Learning Organization
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 1074 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed JSU Graduate Application for Admission
- Non-refundable $35.00 application processing fee
- Official transcript(s) from all postsecondary institutions attended
- Alabama State Department of Education FBI and ABI Background Clearance
- Official test scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Three letters of recommendation to include the candidate’s principal or supervisor
- Official copy of the candidate’s Alabama Class "A" Professional Educator Certificate in a teaching field, or an Alabama Class "A" Professional Educator Certificate in a teaching field or instructional support area
- Current professional vita or resume
- Successfully completed interview process
International14400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per credit during 12 months.
National14400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.