Women's and Gender Studies from Saint Louis University offers five elective courses from dozens of choices in women's and gender studies; political science; African American studies; philosophy; English; history; languages, literatures and cultures; fine and performing arts; social work; and law, among others.
The SLU M.A. in Women’s and Gender Studies prepares students for:
- Careers in community organizing, nonprofit organizations, government service, health care, business, the arts and policy research.
- Doctoral work in women’s and gender studies and related fields.
- Professional schools, including public health, law, social work and public policy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Gender and American Politics
- Women and Global Issues
- Diversity & Anti-Oppression Practice
- Citizenship and Social Difference
- Middle English Literature
- 19th Century English Literature
- 20th Century Postcolonial Literature
- American Political Thought
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Gender & Sexuality Studies Political Science View 594 other Masters in History in United States
A GPA of 3.30 or above is preferred. The M.A. program is interdisciplinary and welcomes applicants from all academic fields.
- Application form and fee
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample (preferably related to women’s and gender studies)
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency
- Proof of financial support
International17850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1190 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1190 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.