Coming together on a beautiful campus in Vermont, our faculty and students are from all over the world. During your time in the classroom, you will discuss TESOL theory and apply what you’ve learned, before implementing your skills in schools around the world.If you already have graduate TESOL courses completed from an approved program, you may be able to transfer up to 6 credits to our Masters.
TESOL graduates from certain approved certificate programs, such as our own campus' Summer TESOL/TEFL Certificate, CELTA, Via Lingua, and Sookmyung University, may be eligible for advance standing according to our articulation agreements.
- Foundations of Linguistics
- Becoming a TESOL Professional
- Computer-Assisted Language Learning
- Introduction to Language Teaching
- Teaching Reading and Writing in ESO
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Teaching View 1091 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- A Bachelor's Degree with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 from an accredited American college or university, or its equivalent from a foreign university.
- Official transcript(s) of all undergraduate and graduate work, mailed in the original sealed envelope from the issuing institution.
- Two reference forms accompanied by letters of recommendation with original signatures, at least one of which should be an academic reference.
- A resumé.
- A one-to-two page essay describing your educational career objectives
International590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 14 months.
National590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 14 months.
Funding for research/scholarship/curriculum that is directly provided by the College is managed internally. Please consult the Faculty Development Committee for details and deadline
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.