With NYC and its diverse populations on your doorstep, you'll put your skills to work while learning so that by the time you graduate, you'll be ready to take on the most challenging issues in any healthcare environment.
Highlights of the Health Policy and Management (HPAM) program from New York University
- A mission-driven program that graduates leaders who have the skills and values to improve healthcare quality and access.
- Seasoned and collaborative students who elevate class discussion and report back on what's working in their professional lives.
- A holistic approach that underscores the relationships between healthcare and other policy arenas.
- Core courses in management, finance, and policy, so that you'll really understand the impact of the policies you’re proposing.
- Flexibility for full- or part-time students, with options to switch between the two. Earn your degree in two years full-time, or 3-4 years part-time.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Health Finance
- Health Policy Analysis
- Health Services Management
- International Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 1088 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International22320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11160 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National22320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11160 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.